Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 03, 2006

YEAH the job is mine

Isn't life just GREAT? Guess what?? (Those who read my diary yesterday might already have a clue as to what it is...)
OOOH I got the JOB - They phoned me - no, my NEW BOSS phoned me! heh! And he told me they picked ME for the job!
Right now I'm still in chok, I didn't think my last jobinterview went perfect cause I was nervous and stuff but I got it!! whoaaa! I'm so happy, imagine that, me as an office girl, heh heh
I'm sitting here all alone and feel like celebrating so I've turned up the music, just waiting for someone to knock on the door and shout TURN IT DOWN and then I'll open the door and give them a big KISS - and they'll think I'm insane
This week-end is going to be busy. Tomorrow I'm going to visit two friends and maybe shop a little, I need something to wear at my new job, something "office-like", never worked in a place like that before but my plan is to look a little conservative and "grown-up" but not too boring, maybe a tight skirt (not too short) and high heels...
Tomorrow evening me and Marie are eating together and having a real "girly evening" - and I hope we don't have to talk about her new date ALL night.
Then comes sunday. Gotta get up early and clean the apartment because my Mum comes to visit me *grr*. I phoned her to tell her the good job news and before I knew it she invited herself over. Note to self: Next time write her a letter instead, heh heh!
Okay then. Don't worry if my next update isn't until sunday evening when I'm alone again =)
Oh, and by the way - my new job starts thursday. Thursday and friday I will have someone to tell me all there is to know and help me and then after that I'm sort of on my own... scary but also exiting.
Last but not least: Todays HotSpots: I spotted a new site named All too Beautiful and I came across some new Ariel Rebel photos. I also spotted some enormous boobs *whoa*! And I noticed that Marty has a chocolate passion just like me - oh, and please dont send him more hate mails! And I found out Billys goldfish is sick poor fish! - And I found this COOL origami site - wow!
Well, a happy day is about to end, kisses to you all - and I'll see ya sunday!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check