Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 07, 2006

My red toy

Been having a busy day studying and I just couldn't wait to get finished - all the time my thoughts went to my toys... especially one of them, my favorite one, it's red and pretty big - made in a soft material. A whole new world opened up when I used that toy for the first time and I just wanna say to ALL females who read this and who don't have a toy: Buy one, quick!
But I still don't understand why it has to make so much noise when it vibrates. It distracts my thoughts and also I wonder if not the neighbours can hear it? I sometimes hear someone elses TV through the walls so maybe... maybe they wonder why I have such a buzzing TV
I got a couple of real amateur hotties today....Super adorable teen Zophia made some pics of herself and wow she looks tasty!Busty redhead babe Meg in the bathtub with her little duck!
And I also have a non-adult site to show ya. Google Idol! - a funny site where you can vote for your favorite webcam singer =) Or if you dare I think you can even participate... Good luck
See you tomorrow!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check