Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 23, 2006

My big plan

I forgot to tell ya about my big plan called "Becoming an active and attractive young woman". A VERY ambitious plan indeed, heh heh...
It officially begins tomorrow, I bought a 3 months membership to a fitness club and I am going there to excersise tomorrow afternoon. I'll tell you how it went when I'm back home, unless it kills me. Then I won't write because I'm dead. I'm not used to much excersise so I fear the worst.
If I stick to my plan I'll be ready to show myself off when bikini season begins... I'm sooo looking forward to wearing tight short skirts and lots of other sexy outfits *yehaa* can't wait!!
Hope everyone has a nice day, mine was quiet and okay. Not much to write about...
Oh, and tomorrow - just before the fitness torture - I'm going to a job interview! So cross your fingers! It's in a big office building where they need a bright girl (that is so me, heh heh) to deliver mail, make coffee, and do whatever is nescessary... sort of an all-round person. So if it fits with my school lessons it would be a dreamjob =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check