Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 06, 2006

Threesome fantasies

I still just can't believe I got a new job =) As mentioned before I begin thursday. Until then I'll spend most of my time studying and of course working on my sites, my little babies, heh heh
So did everyone have a great week-end? Mine was filled with ups and downs. Saturday was "up" and sunday was "down" mostly. No need to go in details with the downs so I'll just focus on saturday.
First I visited a friend I had not seen for months. We went shopping for hours... I bought a few good things to wear in my new job! For those who are interested I found photos of what I bought: one and two and three
Then I went on to another friend for a couple of hours.
Saturday evening Marie and I cooked dinner together, we both suck at cooking and we tried to make something with chicken and rice... it didn't taste good heh heh if I ever get a husband I hope he likes to cook OR eat in restaurants.
We ate a little and drank some wine and talked about this and that. As I feared she started giving me a very detailed resume of her second meeting with this new guy she is dating. Okay, I have to admit he sounds like an okay person. Okay OKAY he sounds very sweet. So I just let her speak.
Then came the big surprise! She had told him about me! Not just that we share an apartment - she also told him that we have a sexlife... kind of. I was NOT happy to hear that. I thought we had agreed that it was a secret only between her and me. Most of all it made me disappointed, like suddenly there is this guy that she wants to tell everything. Normally she tells ME and no one else. *sigh*. I told her how I felt and she totally understood and apologised and I knew she regret.
I asked her WHY on earth she told him that and she said it was because they were kissing and making out and as she got more and more turned on and she came to think of me and thought it would be great if all three of us could do it together and then it just bursted out of her mouth.
I didn't really know what to say... I know she wants a threesome cause she mentioned it to me before, but I just don't think I'm ready for it. Dunno if I'll ever be. It's a great thing for a fantasy but there's a looong way between fantasy and reality.
As much as I wanted to stop her crazy ideas it still made me curious. Like she planted a seed in my mind and I can't stop thinking about it. I told her NO WAY - but she looked at me like she was thinking "We'll see..."
Later in bed she started touching me and I knew she knew (very complicated) that I was still thinking of it. Her fingers slipped under my panties and she said "Oh it feels like you've been wet for some time" and I knew she meant: You've been wet ever since I told you about the threesome. It's so annoying that she knows me so well *grr*
So now I'm filled up with this threesome fantasy that is almost too real. I especially like to think that we give him a blowjob together. And he cums all over our faces... my God I am horny today, heh heh =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check