Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 24, 2006

In need for something sweet

Friday-yay-yayy! =)
And I'm finally back home. As mentioned yesterday I was going to a job interview and after that I had to excersise, SERIOUSLY excersise, with membership and all.
Jobinterview went okay. I tried to be outgoing and smiling and not show how nervous I was... and in the end I almost relaxed. Good thing is I didn't get a black-out or anything, heh heh..
It was a bit overwhealming because there were so many people and SO many offices and other rooms - I would surely get lost if I was there alone... I already HAVE been lost in smaller places than that.
Next week they'll let me know if I got the job or not. Ooooh I hope I got it!!
Then there was my first visit to the fitness club. Actually I'm not sure if the english word for it IS "fitness club". It's a place with a lot of excersise machines, and saunas, and gym classes etc etc... *phew* I sweat just by thinking about it.
And it was HARD! Right now my body feels kind of numb - probably still in chok, heh heh - but I'm sure when it wakes up again I will be in pain for 4-5 days. I will have to eat something sweet then, to ease the pain
Oh, now I know, I could cover Marie in her bodysyrup and then lick it off... that would be nice =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check