Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 02, 2006

I need to relax

Hiii - how is everyone doing today? =)
I am mentally beat - Today was my second jobinterview and it was hard because I was nervous. They wanted me to type something on a computer and sort out some papers to see if I knew how to do (and luckily I knew) but my hands were shakinggggg. I'm sure they noticed but they didn't mention it
I did everything correct and I hope that's what counts - and I didn't say anything stupid =)
Tomorrow they will call me and tell me if I got the job.
And now to Marie's blind date adventures. She came home very late and very happy. And she talked and talked about how cute he was and how friendly he was and how much fun he was... I've only seen a photo of him - and I didn't tell her but my first thought was that he looked a little goofy, heh heh - maybe he's better "live"
Anyway - Tomorrow she is going out with him again and I already fear she will forget me *waaah* I know that's not fair, it's her first close contact with a guy for a looong time so I can't really blame her anything. And if she's telling me the truth they only kissed a little and nothing more. I had sex not long ago but I didn't forget about her so maybe I should try to relax and let her have fun.


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check