Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 09, 2006

Cute men and high heels

It's laaaaate, I'm happy, my feet are hurting and I'm eating an apple.
Today was the first day at my new job. So what happened? Well... a LOT!
SO many new people, so many "Hi, my name is ....", sooo much information about SO MANY things! My God it's complicated but also very exciting =)
My biggest mistake was to wear high heels. It's simply not a job for heels because I'm walking around all the time - that's why my feet hurt now.
Oh oh OH and there is one VERY good thing about this job: When I have a break or when there is nothing to do (doesn't happen too often I think) then I am allowed to use the internet! heh heh! That's a good thing for an internet junkie like me
One more good thing: A lot of goodlooking MEN! They are basically everywhere in the building! So now I better go get some sleep - gotta look my best again tomorrow =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check