Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 22, 2006

Thinking about girlsex

I had a friend over today and for some reason it gave me a headacke. Maybe she talked too much Now she's gone and I had sandwich ... and that's about all the exitement I got today, heh heh - and I LIKE it, cause I need to relax.
Marie is at work and right now I think of what happened between us yesterday. It's almost surreal. ME with another girl. A year ago that would have been unthinkable - but now it has happened several times and I've enjoyed it a lot.
Today when I was with my friend I thought about how sex with HER would be like - and right away I was embarrased with myself, like I was some kind of sexmonster and she didn't know about all my dirty thoughts. She doesn't know about me and Marie cause we haven't told anyone what we do.
Well. I'll stop thinking so much and just watch some TV now, see ya! =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check