Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 13, 2006

One more manic monday

As I told you yesterday Marie's new boyfriend came to visit us. But I was a chicken and stayed in my room. Just didn't feel ready to meet him. I heard his voice though and he sounded nice... heh heh yeah I know it's silly. Next time I'll go out and talk to him, promise =)
I think Marie was a little bit disappointed, but to be honest I don't care - it's her own fault because she kept on talking about having a threesome. So I got stubborn... so typical me. When I think of it my behaviour was childish. Oh well. I'm only human =)
We talked about it after he left and I explained it to Marie. She was surprised that I took it so serious but she also apologized - and I apologized - and we laughed a little at how stupid we were and now all is okay again.
Well, I think that was the most interesting thing that happened to me since my last entry. Then came monday morning - up early and rush to work. Rush home again and relax for 10 minutes, then rush to meet my study group. Then home and eat and now I'm here. It's hard to be a working girl.
But I managed my first REAL day at work without freaking out. My body was pumped with adrenalin, heh heh, maybe it helped me out because I was fast as lightning! Hope to keep it that way the whole week =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check