Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 25, 2006

Voices can be sexy

Heyyy! Once again I do my update from my little office at work. It's perfect! Maybe I should do that every day... it's much more fun than just staring at an empty wall that's for sure. Oh, and I did find a little chocolate hidden behind some books - pretty funny that she hides her candy but she'll have to do it better next time if she doesn't want ME to find it, heh heh!
I dont have any paperwork to do today so all I do is answer the phone. And it's not ringing all the time but I've been told to stay so I'll do that. It's interesting how a lot of people sound very sexy on the phone.. like they have really sexy voices... or maybe it's just because I'm horny and bored and want something interesting to happen?
Or maybe it just so happens that a lot of sexy men call me? Yep, I'll stick to that version, makes my job much more exiting
Today I wear one of my semi short skirts for the first time this year. It's getting more and more sunny so I don't see any reason to hide my legs away anymore. In a moment it's lunch break, most of us sit outside and eat when the weather is warm enough so I think I'll go out there now and flash my legs a little... it's the only chance I have cause right here they're just hidden away under my table.
Later (when I come home) I'll do a biiig gallery update, so stay close!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check