Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 15, 2006

Spending time with Peter

Heyyy =) sorry for that short entry yesterday, but my body was physically worn out after a lot of sex and too much alcohol the day before. Today I'm more myself again
So I had this wonderful night with Marie's boyfriend's friend (his name is Peter) - and tomorrow I'll be gone all day (I'll be back to update my sites tomorrow evening) because Peter has invited me out on a little picnic. The weather is changing a lot right now but tomorrow should be dry and warm.
I'll have to thank Marie for putting a little "preassure" on me when I refused to meet her boyfriend and Peter - cause I have to admit she was right, Peter IS really cute and sweet =) and his body... ooh wow.
I've got one more link to erotic stories, I think I posted this link before but that doesn't make it any less great: Literotica!
I'm also making great progress with my new Teen Blog - Lots of bugs have been fixed and lots of galleries added.
Belle - our little kitten - is growing and growing, she's a real little Lady now. She is still inside all the time and I hope she's not picking up after me when it comes to boys, actually I hope my little girl stays a virgin all her life one can only hope.


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check