Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 20, 2006

My own little office

Heh, today I'm updating my site FROM WORK! - I know it's a bit risky but I'm allowed to use the computer for private purposes so I guess it's okay.
Actually there's been big changes - I'm sitting in "my own" little office. I am answering the phone and doing some boooring paper work for a woman who is sick.
It all began yesterday when she called in sick. Well she is pregnant and there were some complications so she had to relax and stay in bed for at least a week. And I was the only available person to answer her phone etc etc. Then today when I got here I was told I did such a good job yesterday that they wanted me to stay working in her office untill she returns.
That means doing what I'm best at: Talking on the phone (heh heh), doing some computer work and paper work, and at times just staring at the wall when there's nothing to do - like now. So I only try to make the best of my spare time =)
I'll wait with the gallery updates untill I come home, if someone can trace where I surf it's better to leave as few traces as possible
And when I have finished writing I'll see if the woman who usually sits here has some candy hidden somewhere... she MUST have, what else is there to do besides eating candy when you sit all alone in this office?
Ciao!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check