Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 17, 2006

Surprises for Marie

I was at the gym today and it was terrible. I love to keep my fingernails pretty long but something went wrong with one of the exercising machines and I broke two of my nails *grrr* so the rest of the time my nails got stuck to my clothes and my hair and I gave up and went home yeah I know it's weak, I use every excuse to relax
Oh, and on my way home I bought a little chocolate easter bunny for Marie =) She'll be home in about an hour, then I'll give it to her. And then I'll ask her if she wants to go to bed early... it's been very long since she and I last did anything "naughty" together - so I wouldn't mind if it happened tonight.
I know she gets fucked all the time by her boyfriend but maybe she will show a little mercy to her poor girlfriend who only gets fucked now and then
I think I'll just have a quick shower before she comes home - see ya!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check