Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 21, 2006

Getting turned on again

It's friday afternoon here and my weekend has officially started! This time I really need it - I'm so wasted... I need to sleep for like 20 hours!
But first some updates
Here's an interesting blog to follow - it's called "One red paperclip" - The author started out with a red paperclip and then he traded it to something else and continued to trade for bigger and bigger things. His goal is... hold on... to get a HOUSE! And I'm sure he'll succeed one day.
Oh, and you have got to check out my latest gallery at my teen blog - Val is naked on the train - her body is sooo beautiful =)
I just can't forget about that evening when Marie and I were both masturbating in bed... it's not easy to describe how it felt but believe me it was VERY much a turn on! The sound of her breathing and little moans... and knowing she was listening to MY breathing and moans... oh my God I'm getting horny again!
And then I think it's funny how we keep it to ourselves so much that we dont even talk about it when we are alone... like we both think it's a bit embarrasing...
Well, for my part I still can't believe I actually do something like this with another girl. And when I dont say it out loud and only do it when it's dark then it's almost like if it's just a fantasy. Sounds crazy, I know. But I like it that way =)
I wish everyone a happy weekend, see ya again tomorrow!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check