Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 18, 2006

Double masturbation

I bet all those who read my entry yesterday wanna know if I had a good time with Marie last night... heh heh! Well we had a super time =) She came home and I gave her the chocolate bunny and she was SO happy and I got a biiiig hug.
About an hour later we were in bed, first we talked, she told me a little about what kind of sex she had with her boyfriend... and she told me he's still VERY much interested in what she is doing with me - but I guess most guys are very interested in girls having sex
The sex talk made us both horny and we started touching eachothers breasts... she wanted me to tell about what I did with Peter and I told her about the sex adventure we had outside sunday.
We kept on kissing and touching eachother and somehow we both started masturbating (on ourselves) it was very arousing to masturbate next to her... I get horny just thinking about it.
So bottom line it was a very nice evening


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check