Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 22, 2006

Just some funny old posts

I was looking through some old posts at my other blog today - and came across some really funny pictures I posted over a year ago. I had totally forgotten all about them but I dont think it will harm to bring em back to life - look and laugh
I'm not really gonna write anything today cause I'm so tired that I keep pressing the wrong letters so I think it's best if I just finish my update and then go to bed - what a terrible state to be in on a saturday night but I can't help it.
*BIG goodnight kiss to ya all*


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check