Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 16, 2006

Outdoor sex experiment

A great sunday has come to an end. I had an interesting outdoor sex experience with Peter. We drove in his car to a place he knew (bet he's been there before with other girls ). It was a place in the middle of lots of fields where a bumpy old road lead into a forest with absolutely NO houses or people around. A perfect place for sex adventures...
He parked the car and we got out and it was surprisingly hot because the trees gave shelter and the sun was shining like if it was paid to do it so it came quite naturally to lay down in the grass and have sex. But I must admit I was too nevous to really enjoy it - I was exited but also nervous to get caught.
Luckily nobody saw anything (or so I hope) heh heh...
Tomorrow is my last day in freedom, then works and school starts again. What a shame, I was just getting used to this sweet life =(
Eek - look what I found today: This is just wrong!
Then I like THIS much better
Well I better get on with updating sites...


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check