Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 22, 2006

Bad connection

*GRR* I've be fighting with my internet connection today - half of the sites I try to visit are not loading - so of course there is a tiny chance that half of the internet is just not working, but I doubt it, it must be my connection... something like that can really make me sweat
I hope and pray that it's only a temporary bug!
Last night when Marie and I went to bed she did something really evil! She knows I how much I HATE to be tickled so she tickled me untill I surrendered and promised her to go with her and her boyfriend and his friend on a date saturday.
She was SO mean - she sat on top of me and held my hands down with her knees and I couldn't do anything! She knows I'll pay her back for it - when she least expects it - muhaha!
Well at least this means that I have plans for the weekend - a double date from hell. If it really sucks I can always get a spontaneous migraine or something, heh heh ;)
Todays new girl:Jennifer from Nubiles
Todays picture:Thats what I call art!
Todays site:Little Tight Girls
I'll be back tomorrow if the internet Gods allow it ;)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check