Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 21, 2006

Lots of exercise

I got my exercise today - but not in the gym. I got it by walking up and down thousinds of stairs looking for the owner of that little kitten I found this weekend.
But no luck...
So little Belle still lives here. It.. no from now on it's "she" - she peed on the floor in our livingroom today - luckily Marie discovered it first (heh heh heh) so she cleaned it up.
I know pets are allowed in the building so maybe we'll keep it. Oops, keep HER! Then we'll be the three musketeer ladies.
Oh, by the way - now Marie wants me to go on a double-date with her and her boyfriend and her boyfriends friend on saturday. My first thought was nooo way. But I promised her to think about it. Maybe I should do it? I still haven't met her boyfriend and of course also not his friend so it would be like an extra terrible blind date hmm!
Marie told me the friend is very funny and good-looking - but I'm a little suspicious that she just likes to play match-maker. Ooh I dunno what to do!
One thing is for sure - I could use some sex. Maybe I should go for it and see what happens =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check