Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 15, 2006

My first flirt

Not much has been going on today. Went to work, came home, did some homework, and that's about it =)
Oh, one thing happened at work - I was in my first serious "flirting situation" with a man, heh heh... I had to deliver some mails and brochures to a small office where he was working. He noticed that I was new and we started talking - he asked and asked and he was so sweet =) but I think he is married.. well not that it mattered cause we only talked =)
He told me he liked my smile... aww isn't that sweet? That made me smile even more.. I'm such a sucker for compliments.
Tonight I need to STUDY like mad, to keep up with the other members of my study group. I noticed yesterday that they were all ahead of me in our books =(


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check