Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 20, 2006

Belle

WEHAA it was nice to stay at home today! as happy as I am for my new job it still can't beat the joy of a relaxing day at home, heh heh =)
I don't know how it happened but somehow the apartment was filled with people all weekend. Marie had some of her family over and a couple of friends also dropped by - it was all very nice but yesterday when I was updating my site I could feel my eyes just wanted to close because I was tired.
Oh yes and one more visitor came yesterday - a tiny little kitten! Awww it is SO cute! White with a few black spots.I found it in the corner of our little garden outside the house... and I asked everyone if they knew where it lived but no one had seen it before.
So I had to invite it in... and now it sort of lives here. Well, tomorrow I'll ask some more neighbours if they miss it - untill then I'll pretend it's mine and I already named it Belle =) Marie is TOTALLY in love with it too - she wants us to keep it - but I just can't stand the thought of a little boy or girl who misses their kitten so I hope to find the owner.
Arrgh btw I suddenly remembered that I havent been to the gym place where I have a membership for a looong time. My selective memory simply blocked it. Maybe I should go there tomorrow after work *sigh* I MUST get in shape before summer and it's getting warmer now!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check