Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 17, 2006

Flirt in the ladies room

Someone tried to flirt with me today at work - this time it was... a WOMAN.We were both in the ladies room - there are 3 mirrors and I was standing in front of one of them, and then she came in and asked how I was doing and stuff... and we started talking. Then she asked if it was hard and as she asked me she got behind me and put her hands on my shoulders and started giving me a "oh poor you" massage!
And while she was doing it she was STARING right into my eyes through the mirror like she was trying to hypnotize me or something it was a little spooky but also exiting. It's not easy to describe what she was like... but she seemed to be a very "strong" woman - not in the way she looked but in her... hmm... aura? mind?. Dunno if it makes any sense but sometimes I think I can feel if people have a strong mind or not.
Funny thing is that I remember clearly how she had an effect on me - but I dont remember much about how she looked. Very mysterious... I never tried anything like that before.
Well, nothing more happened cause another woman came in to the room.
And now it's weekend *wohoo*! Next week I'm only going to work 2 days and the other days I have to study =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check