Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 14, 2006

A big thank you

Only 3 hours at work today, that's the way I like it, heh heh and tomorrow is also only a short day. It's a good thing that the job is so flexible so I can manage my studies and work at the same time =)
Today I was thinking about all you friendly people outthere... people who don't know me personally but still wanna make me happy. A looong time ago when I started my very first site at a free blog place I experienced it for the first time when a person - still to this day anonymous to me - bought me a lifetime premium membership to this blog site so I could upload photos and get a much better site! I was SO choked and I checked it over and over 100 times before I believed it.
And all the friendly and funny and interesting emails I have recieved through time... wow! I saved most of them because they all mean a lot to me =) More than once an advice from one of you helped me or made me change my mind about things in my life - how many are so privileged?
Then for fun I made a wish list to some online store. And to my big surprise I was sent a WHOLE BOX of toys! My God I'll never forget that day and all the trouble I had finding batteries for the toys... and trying them out for the first time... I never had a toy before in my life! So that was indeed a memorable day
And I got several pairs of stockings... and underwear... all bought by people who only know me through this site!
It's not so much the things that I got, it's much more the feeling that someone "outthere" actually like what I am doing =) That is so nice. Thanks to you!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check