Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 30, 2006

Men on my mind

I've been masturbating two times today already - my toys really work overtime! I have no idea why I am so horny, it's been the same for days now.
There is nothing I would like more than to turn around and find a tall strong (naked) MAN in my bed... heh heh - it would not be easy for him to escape again
It is terrible but my body really controls my mind today Thank God Marie and I are meeting with the two guys again tomorrow, this time it's urgent for me to become more than just friends! Or else I'll go crazy
I'll do as much updating on my site as time allows, inbetween double-dates and (hopefully) fucking friday, and birthday party saturday. Damn I still need to buy a birthdaypresent!
I still have trouble updating my Safe for work site - it's not every day I can log on to it =(
Oh, and drooool!!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check