Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 28, 2006

The guy in study group

Oh damn I suddenly remember I'm going to a birthday this weekend... just a family things so nothing wild. But I also have plans for friday, that's when Marie and I are meeting with her boyfriend and his friend again, and this time I hope for a little sexual action
So it looks like it's going to be one more busy weekend.
Today I had a couple hours of study group. That's very boring - we sit 5 persons and write notes and discuss the books we have read previous in class. But I think I've mentioned before that we now have a GUY in our group! Before we were just girls. And today I think he was smiling to me... several times =)
I don't really know anything about him - only study related stuff... and after a lot of eye-contact today I now know he has blue eyes.
It's nice to have something to keep me awake in study group heh heh =) it's almost like being 12 years old again when I sit there and smile and fear that the others will notice it maybe I'll even dare to write him a little note on a piece of paper next time *wohoo* then it will definately be like we are back in school heh heh =)
See ya!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check