Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 23, 2006

Feeling a little sick

I've got exactly an hour to do all updates on my site today cause there's a great movie I need to see and it starts in an hour... no, in 58 minutes now =)
I've been feeling a little sick all day, I'm sure when I tell it to Marie she'll just suspect that it has something to do with me not wanting to go with her on a double date saturday. But it's not "fake" and btw I think half the people I've been in contact with yesterday and today were coughing... and the weather here is sooo cold and I had to walk in the rain for 15 minutes today... ooh poor me, huh?
When I'm done here I'll catch Belle (the little kitten I've found) and then she can sit with me and watch the movie. I still haven't found her home and it doesn't look like she is missing it - actually it looks like she has moved in here =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check