Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 24, 2006

I need a man

Today I was eating a banana and all I could think of was that I miss sucking a cock - shocking but true.
Not because there is anything wrong with Marie or her body or the way she touches me and kisses me and and and.. oh now I get horny, heh heh, no really she turns me on and I enjoy that she knows exactly how to touch me - BUT first of all since she got a boyfriend she doesn't "need" me as much as before (fair enough) - AND second sometimes I just wanna get fucked by a man because ... well... there is a physical difference obviously - and also something mental. It's just different.
Of course I have my toys but still something is missing. And that is why I now hope that my double date tomorrow will end in a bed, heh heh - and IF Marie's description of the guy I'm dating is true then I will do my best to get him into that bed with me!
I have no problem with sex on the first date as long as the guy is hot. If both parts want it I really don't see anything wrong with it =)When I was younger I often stopped myself from doing something like that because I was afraid guys would think I was a slut or other "bad" things - but now I don't care, it's my life and I'll live it as I please.
Oh, and btw I feel much better today (I was feeling a little sick yesterday) - so tomorrow when I'm going on the date I probably don't have much time to update my site - but I'll be back again as always =)
*MUAH*!!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check