Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 26, 2006

Too sick to get laid

Who has a new head for me? The old one hurrrts! Yep too much to drink last night *sigh* and on top of that I still feel a little sick. We even had to change plans because of me - The first plan was to go out with the two guys but in the last minute Marie called them and asked them to come here instead because I was sneezing and coughing.
So I looked totally disgusting and had a bright red nose when the two guys I had never met before came *grr* oh how I hate situations like that!
They were so friendly and pretended they didn't notice it and I was so embarrased and wanted to sit in a dark corner all the time. I had to drink some wine to get the courage to speak to them.
But I'll have to admit both guys were actually just as sweet as Marie said. Her boyfriend looked much better "live" than on the photo I saw, heh heh, and his friend was VERY cute! I wanted to kiss him but I didn't - then I would just pass my sickness on to him.
The evening didn't end as wild as I had hoped for - simply because I was feeling sick. Too bad. But the good news is that all four of us are meeting again on friday!
Now my mission is to get well AND it must happen before friday =)
Todays site tip:XXX Games
Todays funny tip:Real life Simpsons


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check