Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 27, 2006

Waste of time links

Nothing interesting has happened since my last entry - still in the mood for sex and still feeling sick (but getting better now). So today is the perfect day to show some of the links I saved for a rainy day =)
Those of you who have a good memory might recall that I was born in Sweden so I'll begin with two links a little related to that. First is a site called How to learn Swedish in 1000 difficult lessons. It's not as hard as it sounds, interesting reading (in english) and only one swedish word a day =)Next link comes from my other site "Swedishgyrls Blog" - my very first site actually, that's where it all began and this link presents a HOTTT serie called Swedish Web Amateurs!
Next site asks this question: If your room mate gave you 100 dildos what would you do with them? Ooh tough question heh heh but I see the problem because they are both men. See it for yourself - it begins with a cartoon that made me laugh - 100dildos
And now a TOTAL waste of time - I just used 10 precious minutes of my life playing scissors/paper/stone it's very brain relaxing
Have you ever wondered what REALLY happens behind the curtains when women party with a male stripper? Here is the shocking evidence: proof and proof so watch out next time your gf or wife want a "girls night out"
Last a couple of grrrrls! Kirsten and Chloe


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check