Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 26, 2006

Flirting per instinct

I wonder if people notice how much I flirt. Hmm yeah maybe a strange thing to wonder about. It's just that today I noticed it myself, God damn I flirt with almost EVERY man I talk to! I simply do it per instinct helllp I cant stop it!
As soon as I'm close to a man it begins! I try to get eyecontact, smile, show some leg or cleavage "by mistake" etc etc...
And it gives me such a kick to do it - atleast when I feel it gets noticed, heh heh =)
But at the same time I guess it would be a little embarrasing if everyone thought of me as "That girl who flirts all the time".
Now that I started at my new job I'm suddenly getting aware of all my flirting... there are sooo many goodlooking men at work! My flirt adrenaline is pumping all the time
O well, it's pretty harmless I guess. And I think it makes men happy. And it makes ME happy =)
So now I gotta go for a little while, wednesday night is my best TV night with 3 series I just NEED to watch - I'll do a gallery update when I'm finished watching TV =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check