Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 12, 2006

Hornyness taking over my brain

Bah, it's been raining ALL day long, that's so depressing because I thought spring was beginning now. Good thing is that I didn't have to go out. No work until next tuesday and school is closed till tuesday too - and yesterday I bought a months supply of food - I'll eat it in a week though
Marie phoned me an hour ago and told me she was staying with her boyfriend until sometime tomorrow - then they'll come here AND bring her boyfriends friend with them! The guy I've been dreaming about ever since he fucked me... so I'll be honest and tell ya that my panties have been wet since she told me =)
I'm a little bit angry with Marie though, because she knows our apartment is totally messy and who is gonna clean it before they come over? Yep correct ME! But I'll survive, I know I've probably got something good waiting for me
I also have to masturbate today, I can feel the hornyness taking over my brain now. I'll be back tomorrow or friday, depending on how early they come tomorrow.


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check