Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 13, 2006

Dream Kelly has my toy

What a strange coincidence - I've used especially one of my toys several times yesterday and today cause I've been extremely horny - and as I look through some galleries I got by mail today what do I see? One of my fav. cute models Dream Kelly using the EXACT same toy! Look here: Dream Kelly with my blue toy
It's become my preferred toy because I get these amazing orgasms with it, not just the usual tickeling feeling but a really deep and long orgasm... I hope that toy never breaks
- and a side note: That's the most extreme gallery I've seen so far with Kelly!
Regarding erotic stories - I was sent this link: True Dirty Stories I havent had time to read any of them yet, maybe I'll look at it tomorrow =)
And now I must hurry updating my sites before Marie and her boyfriend and his friend are coming!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check