Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 11, 2006

Who has erotic stories

I got a couple of requests to post links to erotic stories here on my site. I know I've posted some links before and I like to read good stories too, so if any of you have good sites to recommend then please send them to me =)
I've got an other site to recommend today - it's from a Danish photographer who has a lot of nice girl series on his website. Take a look: Danish girls and more Danish girls and in the navigation you can find even more goodies
In a moment I'm off to go shopping - there's absolutely NO food left in our kitchen *waah* and I'm the only one who cares cause Marie is visiting her boyfriend. I feel much more single now that she's gone so much, not always the greatest feeling so I seriously consider finding someone to meet with when I'm bored.
Oh well, less time with Marie means more time to work on all my websites


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check