Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 10, 2006

Exited about my new site

So today was the first real day off in my holiday. And to celebrate it I went to the gym - nope I'm not kidding! I really try to become more healthy - and now I can relax until next tuesday with a good conscience clever me!
I've been keeping a secret for a couple of weeks but today I'm ready to reveal it =) The thing is I've been working on a new website! I'm so picky when it comes to design - I want it to be EXACTLY as I plan and sometimes it's not easy. I'm also picky about what I post - instead of just posting big amounts of galleries I handpick every gallery and only post what I like, just like here.
The theme is "teens" - can't help it - I just love those cute girls so if you're into that then take a look:
The Teen Blog
And this is how it works: It's very much like this site with galleries posted in a long row in the middle. And in top you see 5 faces. Click one and you come to a gallery I made myself.
The site should be totally pop-up free and free of any other malicious stuff, a real safe surf paradise but keep in mind it's still a new born baby so things still need to be corrected and I work hard to get it all done. So consider it a sneak peek and if you like it then bookmark it and I'll have it fully completed it (hopefully) a few days =)
Ciao =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check