Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 28, 2006

SO relieved - and still horny

I just came home from the dentist - SO happy and SO relieved! My teeth were perfect, only complaint he had was that maybe I brushed them a little too hard *PHEWWW*
And on my way out from the dentist my cellphone rang, it was my Mum. She invited me over to dinner sunday evening and I was in such a good mood that I said yes, but now I already regret it.
It would have been better to use all sunday on recovering (because I plan to get sooo drunk saturday) but I guess I'll have to be fully recovered before 5pm sunday then.
My door is open right now (I'm in my own room) and I just saw Marie on her way to the bathroom. She was only wearing a sheer top and nothing under and her tits were really bouncing and I got this instant hot feeling inside... I get horny so easy these days! I can feel it in all my body, my pussy starts to tickle and my nipples get erect just seeing Marie walk by...
And I know that when I get a little to drink - one or two glasses of wine for example - then all my feelings get 10 times as strong, and I get 10 times as courageous, and my selfcontrol decreases... uh-oh!
I spoke to two of my good friends (girls) that I havent seen for months and we arranged to first meet and drink a little and then go out and see what's happening in town... not today but tomorrow - OH I look so much forward to it! I dont know how much time I have for updates this weekend but I'll do my best =)
*KISSES*


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check