Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 27, 2006

Thoughts of girls

Ah shit I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. I tried my best to forget it but I think it's best NOT to chicken out, already tried that and it just makes me feel even worse.
There's never anything wrong with my teeth but like many others I still have this little fear... even in my dreams I can have it - like I have this special dream/nightmare again and again where I am going to the dentist and when I'm in his chair I suddenly remember that there's ONE tooth I completely forgot to brush for months so crazy... and it always makes me panic.
Well, when I'm done at the dentist I have WEEKEND - and its a long one this time cause monday I have the whole day off too =) Mmmh! Maybe it's about time I get drunk and go out with some girlfriends? It's been so long since I saw most of my friends - except for Marie ofcourse.
And really... I could use someone to kiss on =) so if I could find one - male or female - that would be great! I still prefer men but lately my thoughts have been more and more on girls too... not only Marie but other girls - girls I see on the street, internet models, even a few girls at work! Maybe I'm ready to take the jump soon and try one more girl?
I think that IF I decide to do something with another girl besides Marie it will ONLY be kissing... and maybe a little touching outside of her clothes.
That was all from me today, be happy and behave =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check