Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 02, 2006

He did call me

Guess who called me today... the guy I met saturday and kissed and danced with all night =) First he called me two times while I was at work (but I didnt answer the phone) then he left a couple messages... and when I came home he called me again and I finally had a chance to answer.
I know already that we don't have much in common. So it was a little... hmm... not very easy to talk on the phone - only thing we both want is sex (not phonesex ) I don't really care what happens in his life and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way with me. So our conversation was short, we planned to meet here tomorrow evening (marie is working late).
Heh, right now I don't remember his face... but I can still recall how his body felt like. Oh well it was dark and stuff... if his face looks stupid I'll just turn off the light tomorrow.
I have this really short dress, I must have been drunk or something when I bought it because I would never show myself outside in it, it's more like some kind of silky underwear, very sheer and short and sexy (it's white), I could wear it tomorrow when he comes... and "forget" to wear panties. No reason to wear ten pieces of clothes when he just wants to pull it off me again. Sometimes I am just so genious ;))


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check