Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 01, 2006

My busy weekend

Sorry that I only made a tiny gallery update this weekend but things were so hectic. Thank God I don't have to go to work today cause I've got so many loose ends I need to finish today.
Saturday I met with two friends and we had a strange evening. I must admit I think I am beginning to "grow away" from some of my old friends... or maybe we are all just beginning to grow up in different directions. It was like I didn't have so much in common with them and it was difficult to talk to them.
One of them wanted to get married and she talked for hours about how she could convince her boyfriend that it was a great idea. Marriage... to me it sounds like the worst idea ever but I was polite and kept my mouth shut. And that was what I did many times that evening to avoid arguments.
And the next day at my Mum's house I did it again (kept my mouth shut) cause she also has some stupid opinions about things. *grrr*! Now she has the idea that I must be sick, or I LOOK sick. But I was just tired after my saturday night out.
Oh, and it got LATE saturday, very late. My plan was to go out with my two friends but they wanted to go home early - probably to talk some more about marriage or whatever - so I continued on my own. I was drunk and not the least bit shy.
I danced with 5 or 6 guys and then found one I liked.. a real cute looking one but very young, atleast a couple years younger than me, but he was a good kisser he asked me if he could come home with me but I said no... then we danced some more and his hands were everywhere even under my clothes but it was nice =) and I did the same with him, oh my he had a great body!
I think we kept on like that for hours and I could feel the poor boy just wanted to fuck me but I was so drunk and so tired. In the end I told him to call me and then I went home, it was sunday morning and I felt sooo wasted. I knew I was going to visit my Mum later and that made me feel even worse oh I felt so sorry for myself.
If he actually does call me (I doubt that he does) then I think I'll tell him to come and visit me and we can have sex. Hmm right now I hope he does cause I am so horny.


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check