Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 03, 2006

Back to work

Oh shit it wasn't easy to be at work today! People were all very sweet and the job is not too difficult, but still - it was such a great weekend and it was hard to see it end *waaah* Oh well I didn't have to meet till 1 pm so to most people it would have been pure luxury =)
But somehow it seems this monday just disappeared! I remember I woke up late and ate breakfast... and then what? Not much. I went to work and came home and now I sit here. And the day is finished.
So now I'll go to bed and tomorrow I'll wake up EARLY!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check