Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 02, 2006

Finally got fucked

I feel sooo good today! I'm relaxed and positive and guess why? I think it's because I finally FINALLY got some sex friday!
And yes it was with Marie's boyfriend's friend =)
When we met I just wanted to rip off his clothes from the beginning but I managed to act normal for hours until we went outside to get some fresh air (we were all 4 of us at a night club) - when we came out I took his hand and I think we both knew what was going to happen...
First we kissed a little (ooo butterflies inside of me) and then he asked me if I wanted to go home with him... HELL YES I wanted that
So we went to his place, he had this small apartment - typical single guy apartment that was very messy and with a HUGE TV heh heh, but most important there was a bed!
I can't describe how horny I was! When I saw his naked chest and shoulders and arms I got all weak. I dunno why but those parts of the male body are my favorites =)
So I had to kiss him and feel him and it was so wonderful to be close to a naked man again! One thing is for sure: I like Marie's body a lot but I am NOT all lesbian!
We stayed in his bed until it was morning and I had to leave because I was going to a birthday party =( I really didn't want to because it was so wonderful when he fucked me - to feel his strong arms when he was on top of me - and look into his eyes - and the smell of a man... aaargh I could never get enough of it
But I did get enough to make my body feel better, I still think about sex but I'm not so obsessed with it right now, heh heh =) though I wouldn't mind meeting with him again soon!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check