Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 07, 2006

Going with Marie

Oooo! My craving for sex has begun again! I just can't speak with a man without thinking about how sex with him would be like...
At work I can't avoid contact with LOTS of cute men so it was like turture today! They all smelled so good and looked so sexy in their suits. Hey btw I have holiday all next week *wohoo* so no work for uhmm ten days I think =) nice!
And I have decided to go on that family visit with Marie. From her stories I understand that her family is nothing like mine. If they were I wouldn't go, heh heh.
So tomorrow we leave and we come back late sunday. Maybe if I come across a computer somewhere I will update my site, but to be honest I kind of hope that I'm too drunk because drunk mostly means fun. Maybe even sex - who knows? Maybe Marie has some cute cousins? (one can only hope)
But of course I'll do a gallery update today and maybe a little more tomorrow before we leave - and NOW no more excuses - I need to wash some clothes so I have something decent to wear tomorrow.
See ya sunday!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check