Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 09, 2006

Home again

Heyyy - did you behave well while I was gone?
Oh I had such a good time with Marie and her family - especially there were 2 guys I liked... I didn't do anything but talk with them though. No kisses at all. Well, maybe a little cuddle.
And then Marie's brother was there too. I didn't expect that because I thought he hated family gatherings. Some of you might remember that I had a secret relationship with him some time ago... Marie never found out. So every time he is around I'm always scared that he by mistake reveals it.
Luckily he had his new girlfriend with him, so most of the time he was occupied with kissing her and I didn't have many nervous moments.
Last night all of us who were around my age went to the beach. I think we were 11-12 people going. It was VERY cold and VERY windy and dark but when we stood there and listened to the waves roll in it turned into a very beautiful moment.
Wow and there was many more good things happening - but I'll have to stop writing for today - need to unpack and relax a little =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check