Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 06, 2006

Lottery and babes

Oh how I hate when things dont work! Something is wrong with my internet connection - sometimes it's alive and sometimes it's dead for a couple of hours... then it's all back to normal again. Yesterday it disappeared just as I was going to update my diary *grr* so I gave up on it.
When I win the lottery I will buy the fastest and most reliable connection in town =)
Speaking of winning the lottery - am I the only one who has noticed when people win the lottery and get interviewed they always sound sooo boring? All they wanna buy is a used car and maybe a new pair of shoes and then they can't think of more.
I wonder why they buy a lottery ticket in the first place if they don't even know what to do with the money they win I just don't get it!
They should let me - a real money-spender pro - give them some good advice, heh heh!
I've got a couple of bonus galleries today so lets get started:
Jordan with her cute friend
Mellie is one hot young chick
Sensual erotic model
Oh btw Marie is going to visit some of her family this weekend and she asked me if I wanted to join... her family is huge with lots of people our age, she told me they always end up partying! soooo it sounds tempting I'll let ya know tomorrow if I'm going or not =)
*KISSES*


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check