Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

April 04, 2006

She stared at me

I just came home from work and later tonight I have study group, so today I do NOT have this feeling that my day disappeared and I didn't get to do anything
Oh btw I forgot to tell about Belle my little kitten lately =) we still have her. I think it's strange that we cannot find her "real" home. How far can such a small creature run away? Somewhere someone MUST miss her I guess.
We keep her inside but I'm aware that one day she will probably want to go outside... ooo it will be just like when parents send their kids out to play for the first time I think - Marie and I will sit inside and worry untill she comes home again - but that's a long time from now, she's just a little baby.
You might remember when I told about this woman at my work who I spoke to in the ladies room... and I had this feeling she was trying to flirt with me... she massaged my shouldres and stuff. Well today we met again. NOT in the ladies room though, heh heh. And oh my God I felt she STARED at me - her eyes were almost hypnotic!
I wonder how she can have such a strong effect on me when she didn't even speak one word. Very strange!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check