Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 07, 2006

Boring update

Oooh it did not turn out to be the great weekend I had hoped for =(
Yesterday (saturday) I wasn't myself all day. I was so tired, headacke, actually my whole body felt strange, maybe I ate something that made me sick? I tried to sleep but couldn't *sigh* what a waste of saturday.
But today I already feel much better, only a little tired...
I must pull myself together now and go out to buy some food, and then maybe rest a bit, and after that I'll do a gallery update at my sites =)
I just opened a window and found out how nice the weather is - and it sounds like there are 1000's of birds right outside...
Well, this is the end of todays boring update, I hope it will be more positive tomorrow =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check