Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 05, 2006

Happy friday

Today is a happy day, it's friday and the sun is shining! And I can't stop smiling because everything is so great =)
I got some funny links first:
Look at this computer bed - pretty sweet! Could save a lot of people a lot of space.
And here's a COOL guy - his hair is just so funny! Excellent idea!
So do any of you have exiting plans for the weekend? I'm not really sure myself... maybe it's going to be yet another "way too drunk and easy to fuck" weekend OR the opposite - if I stay home.
I feel like partying so I think I'll go for the first choice.
Hmm... when you look at my sex life things have really changed lately. After a long period of time where I didn't have much body contact with others than Marie, it's now emproving - I have been with some really cute guys and I totally like it!
This is excactly the way I want it to be, it's not too serious and complicated, and I'm getting better and better at telling men what I want so we avoid misunderstandings =)
So I'm very happy with my life right now =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check