Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 03, 2006

Dirty talk from work

Okay so I'll have to do my updates from work today again, cause I'm busy tonight... busy with having sex hopefully
When I come home from work I need to get ready for the evening. Need to do some cleaning so he doesn't discover how messy I am - none of his business and I need to shower, do something with my hair (total bad hair day), do my make-up etc etc and have a little bit of wine before he comes so I can loosen up...
I told Marie that I get company tonight and she decided she might as well spend the night at her boyfriends place when she's off from work. Then I can have our place to myself, great! As soon as my "sex date" has arrived I can lock the door and abuse him - muhahaha! (naah dont worry, I'll be good - or bad - whatever he likes )
So there, no more dirty talk. I'm at work and it's not a good place for me to get horny. I'll finish off now, see ya tomorrow!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check