Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 04, 2006

I had GREAT sex

Thursday morning and I got fucked all night, heh heh! I woke up about an hour ago and was in panic for 5 seconds SHIT! I'M LATE FOR WORK! Then I remembered I had the day off because I worked so much last week.
And THEN I remembered how great last night was...
First when he came I was a little surprised. He looked so much younger than I remembered. It's sometimes a big difference to see people in bright light.
Still he was very cute =)
And as long as we didnt talk too much we got along just fine We went directly into the bedroom and started kissing - I had been horny for hours so I saw no reason to drag it out.
First he was a bit shy and very gentle so I had to tell him I wouldn't break if he fucked me harder - That's the good thing about young guys they are mostly very willing to learn
So he did it MUCH harder and he could just go on and on... and when he was finished he only needed 2 minutes rest then he was ready again! My God what an energy he had! But I liked it.
After 3 "rounds" we slept a little and then I woke up to the wonderful feeling of his tongue licking my pussy... he might be young but he was already a good lover! He licked me just right and had two fingers inside of me and I came so hard!
Then he fucked me again and this time I could feel he didn't have much strength left - I too was totally wasted. And after that he had to leave cause he was going to work only a few hours later. Poor him. I stayed in bed feeling sooo fine and satishfied =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check