Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 08, 2006

Going to the beach

Wehaa! In a moment I'm going for an afternoon trip to a beach! It'll take us about 30 minutes in car and I'm going with Marie and her boyfriend and his friend (yep the guy I fucked with heh heh)
Sooo I'm in a hurry now - just need to pack my bikini and a towel and stuff then I'm gone =)
And dont worry, all my weekend negativity is totally gone AND when I return tonight - hopefully with a nice tan - I'll throw in some new galleries for ya all!
SO! Marie is consistantly knocking at my door so I better get moving - I wish you all a super duper sunny day!!
Biiig hugs and kiss from me


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check